puren FAL-K cavity insulation
puren FAL-K insulating elements are ideally suited for efficient insulation of outer cavity brick walls in low-energy and passive houses.
puren FAL-K cavity insulation TCG (WLS) 023/024
made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, CFC- and HCFC-free, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 023/024, application type PUR 023/024 WZ, with double-sided aluminum coating.
- Ideally suited as core insulation in outer cavity brick walls
- Low superstructure because of slim thermal insulation (TCG (WLS) 023/024)
- Lamination acting as vapor barrier
- High compressive strength, Compressive strength at 10 % compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: > 100 kPa/150 kPa
- Water-repellent and resistant to chemical impact
- Insulating boards can be used either way up for cost-efficient installation with low off-cut waste
- Water absorption acc. to DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Good resistance to ageing
- Low weight and convenient format
A U-value of 0.24* can be achieved with a thickness of just 100 mm.
Outer dimensions 1200 x 800 mm
All-around stepped profile from 40 mm
Thicknesses 60 mm, 160 mm, 180 mm and 200 mm
Format: (Outer dimensions) 1200 x 600 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013