This high-performance insulating system is especially suited for a slim and economic insulation of ventilated suspended facades.
puren HoltaFix TCG (WLS) 029/027/026
Insulating element made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, CFC- and HCFC-free, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 029 (d < 80 mm), 027 (d ≥ 80 mm) and 026 (d ≥ 120 mm), building material class B2, application type PUR 027/028/029 WAB, with double-sided special fleece coating. Topside equipped with two recessed wood strips 1195x90x40 mm made of composite wood slats, quality class A, serving as integrated substructure to build the ventilated rear area, backside equipped with expansion gaps of approx. 7 mm.
- Economic and highly efficient insulating system with integrated substructure to build in a ventilated rear area easily and quickly
- Suitable for many different subsurfaces
- Full-surface insulation of suspended façades without thermal bridging
- Optimum panel sizes for easy handling
- Water absorption acc. to DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Low deadweight facilitates installation
- Compressive strength at 10 % compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826:100 kPa
- High ageing resistance
A mere thickness of 120 mm achieves a thermal conductivity grade (TCG/WLS) of 4.29 (m²•K)/W
U-value 0.233 = W/(m²•K)
with stepped profile
Outer dimensions 1200 x 600 mm
Fitting dimensions 1185 x 585 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013