puren attic wedges
puren attic wedges are particularly suitable for building connections on roof structures of flat or sloped roofs.
puren attic wedges TCG (WLS) 028
Insulating elements made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, CFC- and HCFC-free, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 028, building material class B2, application type PUR 028 DAA dh, not laminated.
- Can be laid in hot bitumen or with solvent-free puren roof adhesive
- Does not smolder, melt, or drop off while burning
- Can be used from -20 °C to +110 °C
- Short-term temperature resistance +250 °C
- Compressive stress at 10% compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: 100 kPa
- Water absorption according to DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents typically used in construction and to many other materials
45° angle, 1000 mm long
available as full wedge or truncated wedge
(other versions upon request)
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.