The inexpensive basic element is particularly suitable for cost-efficient insulation of flat roofs such as trapezoidal, green and patio roofs.
puren MV TCG (WLS) 026/027/029
Insulating elements made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam (polyurethane), DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 026/027/029 (TCG (WLS) 026 ≥ 120 mm, TCG (WLS) 027 ≥ 80 mm, TCG (WLS) 029 < 80 mm, building material class B2, application type PUR 026 DAA dh, DEO dh, or PUR 027 DAA dh, DEO dh, or PUR 029 DAA dh, DEO dh, with diffusion-open special fleece lamination.
- Low superstructure because of high thermal insulation
- Saving costs because of shorter fastening elements
- Can be laid in hot asphalt
- Safe processing of roofing foil by pouring and rolling or welding it in
- Insulating elements may be used either way up for cost-efficient fitting with low off-cut waste
- Can be used from -20 °C to +90 °C
- Limit to short-term temperature exposure: +250 °C
- Compressive strength at 10 % compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: 100 kPa
- Water absorption acc. to DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Walkable, suitable for installing into high-stress surfaces such as parking roofs
- When laid onto trapezoidal corrugated steel, the insulation will not be torn when stepped on
- Laminated roof structures offer high resistance to wind suction forces
- Low additional load on the roof construction
- High age-resistance
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents typically used in building & construction
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013