puren rooftop park-deck insulating board, pressure-resistant, TCG (WLS) 027/028/029
Thanks to their compressive strength, puren rooftop park-deck insulating boards are particularly suitable for high-load roof surfaces such as rooftop parking levels.
puren rooftop park-deck insulating board TCG (WLS) 027/028/030
Insulating element made high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 029 (d < 80 mm) and 028 (d ≥ 80 mm) and 027 (d ≥ 120 mm), building material class B2, application type PUR 027 DAA ds or PUR 028 DAA ds, or PUR 029 DAA ds, both sides laminated with diffusion-open special fleece.
- Increased compressive strength
- Slim superstructure providing high thermal insulation
- Cost-savings because of shorter fastening elements
- Can be laid into hot asphalt
- Safe processing of roofing foil by pouring and rolling or welding it in
- Insulating elements may be used either way up for cost-efficient fitting with low off-cut waste
- To be used from-20 °C to +90 °C
- Short-term temperature resistance: +250 °C
- Laminate highly flame-resistant, water-repellant
- Compressive strength at 10% compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: 150 kPA
- Water absorption in accordance with DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Walkable, suitable for installing into high-load surfaces such as park-decks
- Laminated roof structures offer high resistance to wind suction forces
- Low additional load onto roof structure
- High ageing resistance
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents typically used in building & construction and to many more
A U-value of 0.27* can be achieved with a thickness of just 100 mm.
600 x 600 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.