puren FAL insulating elements are ideally suited for efficient insulation under screed and for floors with underfloor heating providing low thicknesses.
puren FAL insulating elements TCG (WLS) 023/024
made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, CFC- and HCFC-free, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 023/024, application type PUR 024 DEO dh/ PUR 024 DEO ds or PUR 024 DI, with double-sided aluminum layer.
- Ideal for use with concealed underfloor heating systems
- Low thickness of unfinished floor due to flat additional flooring layers (TCG/WLS 023 or 024)
- Improved thermal reflection due to metallic outer layer
- High compressive strength, compressive strength at 10 % compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: > 100 kPa/150 kPa*
- Water-repellent and resistant to chemical impact
- Insulating boards can be used either way up for cost-efficient installation with low off-cut waste
- Water absorption in accordance with DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- High resistance to ageing
- Low deadweight and handy format
A U-value of 0.50** can be achieved with a thickness of just 40 mm.
1200 x 600 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
*Thermal transfer resistances RSI und RSE, are considered. Other project-specific features, such as those in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6946, are not taken into account.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013