Floor insulation element
puren MV-FB TCG (WLS) 029
puren insulating elements MV-FB are especially suitable for floor insulation below screed.
puren MV-FB insulating elements TCG (WLS) 029
made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 029, application type PUR 029 DEO dh/ds* or DI, with double-sided special fleece coating.
- Cost efficient basic solution
- Good thermal insulation (TCG (WLS) 029)
- To be used from -20° C to +90° C
- High compressive strength
- Insulating boards can be used either way up for cost-efficient installation with low off-cut waste
- Low deadweight and comfortable panel format
- Easy to work with (sawing, cutting, drilling)
- Water absorption in accordance with DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Compressive strength at 10 % compressive deformation in accordance with DIN EN 826: > 100 kPa (150 kPa available upon request)
U = 0.45* can be achieved with a thickness of just 50 mm.
1200 x 600 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
*Thermal transfer resistances RSI und RSE, are considered. Other project-specific features, such as those in accordance with DIN EN ISO 6946, are not taken into account.