purenit® - diamond among smart materials
Construction and thermal insulation of the first kind for components and building parts.
purenit is a highly compressed smart material based on PUR/PIR rigid foam providing a high thermal insulation value. purenit is made of residual material from production runs during a closed process chain convincing through its sustainability.
- Resistant to ageing, mould and non-rotting
- Resistant to moisture, dimensionally stable
- Burning behavior E (DIN EN 13501-1), B2 (DIN 4102) non-dripping
- Thermal conductivity λ 0.086 W/(m•K), DIN 4108-4 (coefficient)
- To be used at temperatures from -50° C to +100° C (short-term +250° C)
- Bulk density 550 kg/m³ (+/- 50 kg), DIN EN 1602
- Compressive strength acc. to DIN EN 826.4 up to 8 MPa
- Resistant to chemicals typically used in building & construction
- For high mechanical loads
Possibilities for use and application
- in wet or damp rooms, façades
- profiles or strips/ledges
- flat roof structures
- installation of construction components
- transition details
Facts for processing
Effortless and accurately, on all commercial wood-working machines.
An HSS drill bit is sufficient to pre-drill screw holes.
Saws easily and precisely. Water-jet cutting also possible. For a longer stability, we recommend carbide tools.
Practically no restrictions when bonded/coated/laminated with other materials. Ideal carrier medium for laminated plastics/materials.
Suitable for processing with all commercial adhesive/bonding systems.
purenit even withstands solvent-based paints and varnishes and in addition, is an ideal plasterboard for all current plaster systems.