puren DB Blau
This especially cost-efficient convection barrier (sd>3m) with self-adhesive seams ("adhesive-on-adhesive" system) complies with any requirements of ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers) applicable for roofs with thermal insulation regarding DIN 4108 part 7.
This top-of-the-line product made by puren is highly tear-resistant with reinforced tissue and can be installed directly onto rafters or wood paneling.
puren DB blau is highly flexible providing consistent installation characteristics even at low temperatures with self-adhesive strips top and bottom. When refurbishing your roof, puren DB blau provides instant weatherproofing immediately upon installation.
- Weatherproof immediately upon installation (serves as an emergency roof)
- Cost-efficient installation
- Sturdy to walk on
- Can be installed directly onto rafters
- Self-adhesive with integrated adhesive strip
- Consistent installation characteristics (no embrittling)
- Robust, for high mechanical loads
- Adhesive tape on windows, edge, chamfers and vent pipe (acc. to DIN 4108 part 7) will easily seal transition areas airtight
- No penetration of separating agents (talc, sand) into the living area
- Handy roll format makes for quick installation
The expert foil for puren PUR/PIR full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 026/027 atop rafters.
Roll 1,50 m x 50 m
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- puren-DB-blau.pdfGerman: puren DB blau technical data