puren insulating frames PDZ-V
Covering frame for rooflights type Velux
Composite element made of the smart materials purenit® and puren® PUR/PIR rigid foam for the wind-proof transition from Velux rooflights with no thermal bridging.
- Optimum transition from window frames to roof construction
- Wind-proof transition to Velux rooflights
- For roof constructions with insulation atop, between and below rafters
- Designed for vapor diffusion
- Quick and reliable installation of windows
- Easily attached to the roof construction
- Best component for low-energy and passive houses (if rooflights suitable for passive houses are used)
Harmless from a biological and building ecology point of view, non-rotting, recyclable, mould and mildew resistant.
Supplied as kit with: Sealing and adhesive tape, screw set and installation instructions
For types and dimensions available see data on our respective technical data sheet
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.