This roof insulating system is an effective basic insulation replacing wood paneling as well as ideal for combining with insulation between rafters
Die puren® insulation paneling is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with double-sided, diffusion-open special fleece coating, bottom side reinforced with fabric, and can be walked on* acc. to GS BAU 18 (test principles of the professional association of the German building industry). In addition, this roof insulating system is laminated topside with additional diffusion-open, high-tech Diffucell® roof-deck foil with self-adhesive seams.
- Application type DAD, building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 029 with no thermal bridging for installation atop rafters
- Good thermal insulation at low material thickness
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Top side laminated with diffusion-open high-tech Diffucell® roof-deck foil (sd = 0.02 m) with self-adhesive seams ("adhesive-on-adhesive" system)
- Can be combined with any type of insulation between rafters (the room inside must be equipped with an appropriate vapor barrier below the insulation between rafters)
- Executed as roof-deck foil protected against splitting of seams and perforation (add. measure class 3) in combination with the puren nail sealing tape
- Printed grid as cutting aid
Outer dimensions 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions 2380 x 1000 mm
* §11 of the Accident Prevention Regulations for „Building & Construction Work“ must be observed.
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.