puren metal roof insulation element
puren metal roof insulation element with a top value of TCG (WLS) 023 for cost-efficient insulation of non-ventilated, single-panel metal roof structures
puren M is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with a pure aluminum outer layer on both sides (50 µm). In addition, the roof insulating element is topside equipped with two 90 mm wide factory-made recessed multi-layered wooden strips for fixing the element on the supporting structure, as well as for fixing flashing and fasteners.
- Application type DAD, building material class B2
- Factory made water-resistant glued wooden strips for easy fitting on the supporting structure
- Single panel roof structure with optimum thermal insulation in winter and summer
- Highest insulation performance at low material thickness
- No special tools required
- Plenty of freedom for architectural design
- Low construction depth with enormous construction cost saving
- Easily meets the requirements of the ZVSHK (Central Association for Sanitation Heating and Air Conditioning)
- Excellent handling due to optimum width/length ratio
- easy laying, no mounting aids necessary
Harmless from a biological and building ecology point of view, non-rotting, recyclable, mould and mildew resistant.
Outer dimensions 2400 x 620 mm
Fitting dimensions 2380 x 600 mm
Front side: Tongue and groove joint
Longitudinal side: stepped profile
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.