Steep roof insulating system puren Plus
This roof insulating system with top values of TCG (WLS) 026/027 with its diffusion-open system supports all prerequisites for a comfortable living climate and avoids physical building damage
puren® Plus is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with double-sided, diffusion-open special fleece coating for insulation above rafters. Topside laminated with additional diffusion-open, high-tech Diffucell® roof-deck foil with extra-wide overlaps with self-adhesive seams for cold or hot welding.
- Application type DAD
- Building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation 80-100 mm TCG (WLS) 027, 120 - 180 mm TCG (WLS) 026 with no thermal bridging for installation atop rafters
- High thermal insulation at low material thicknesses
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Top side laminated with diffusion-open high-tech Diffucell® roof-deck foil (sd = 0.02 m), self-adhesive seams (“adhesive-on-adhesive" system)
- Can be combined with any type of insulation between rafters (please comply with general structural building regulations)
- Executed as roof-deck foil protected against splitting of seams and perforation (add. measure class 3) in combination with the puren nail sealing tape
- Printed grid as cutting aid
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 1000 mm
Outer dimensions narrow 2400 x 600 mm
Fitting dimensions narrow 2380 x 580 mm
Thickness wide format:
80 - 180 mm
Thickness narrow format:
80 - 160 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.