Steep roof insulating system puren St-blau
´This roof insulating element with a top value of TCG (WLS) 026/027 for high thermal insulation is the baseplate for a 2-layered roof construction and highly suitable for insulating intricate roof landscapes causing low cut-off waste
puren® St-blau is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with double-sided diffusion-open special fleece coating. It requires for a diffusion-open roof-deck felt to be installed to achieve a draining layer.
- Application type DAD
- Building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 026/027 for installation onto rafters with no thermal bridging
- High insulation performance at low material thicknesses
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Insulation element can be used on either side for economical fitting with low cut-off waste
- Design versions for low-energy construction
- Can be combined with any type of insulation between rafters
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 1000 mm
80 - 180 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.