puren Top DSB 100
This especially cost-efficient convection barrier (sd > 100 m) with self-adhesive seams ("adhesive-on-adhesive" system) complies with any requirements of ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers) applicable for roofs with thermal insulation regarding DIN 4108 part 7.
This top-of-the-line product made by puren is highly tear-resistant and its fabric reinforced with longitudinal self-adhesive strips. puren TOP DSB 100 can be installed directly onto rafters. Other than with bitumen-based strips, there will be no embrittling at low temperatures due to its excellent technical properties.
- Weather-proof immediately upon installation (serves as an emergency roof)
- Cost-efficient installation
- Sturdy to walk on
- Can be installed directly onto rafters
- Self-adhesive with integrated self-adhesive strip
- Consistent installation characteristics (no embrittling)
- Robust, for high mechanical loads
- Adhesive tape on windows, edge, chamfers and vent pipe (acc. to DIN 4108 part 7) will easily seal transition areas airtight
- No penetration of separating agents (talc, sand) into the living area
- Handy roll format for quick installation
The expert foil for puren PUR/PIR full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 023 atop rafters.
Roll 1,50 m x 50 m
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- puren TOP DSB 100 en.pdfpuren Top DSB 100 Data sheet