Steep roof insulating system
puren UKD - insulating system for insulating between rafters
This roof insulating system with TCG (WLS) 024 for excellent thermal insulation with integrated substructure for installation below rafters
puren® UKD puren M is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with a pure aluminum outer layer on both sides (50 µm). Two factory-made multi-layered wooden strips are recessed into the insulation panels for direct fastening of the insulation and interior paneling (e.g. by means of sandwich-type plasterboards).
- Application type DI
- Building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 024 for installation below rafters with no thermal bridging
- Excellent thermal insulation at low material thicknesses for minimum loss of space
- Ideal for combination with insulation between the rafters
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- 2 factory-made recessed multi-layer wood strips for fastening insulating elements or interior paneling
- Clean, cost-efficient installation from the inside
- Ideal for high-quality living area in the attic
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 620 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 600 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.