Modur - The perfect all-round model- making rigid foam for professionals
The biggest dreams often have a "PUR" heart
The huge stage props in amusement parks, gigantic advertising characters at the entrance to outdoor adventure swimming pools or the breath-taking 1:1 prototype of a futuristic roadster - all have something in common: A core made of puren rigid foam for model-making.
Perfect on every scale: modur made by puren.
Whether professional model-making or Rapid Prototyping: Shape up with slabstock or panels made of modur PUR/PIR rigid foam and make your designer heart beast faster.
- Good stability
- Low specific weight
- Bulk densities from 30 - 300 kg/m³
- Ideal for mechanical processing with all available tools and CNC robots
- May be processed/treated with any adhesive, primers, coatings, colors, varnishes etc.
- Does NOT drop off while burning
- Weatherproof, to be used from -30° C to +120° C
- Good cell elasticity
- Water absorption approx. 3 % by volume only
- High rigidity
For velvet dreams in rigid foam
At the beginning of every idea and realization there is a plan, a drawing or a model showing the finished product on a scale. This applies specially for technical goods such as cars, trains or ships – but also for artistic designs such as decorations and promotional figures and shapes.
Frequently, these models have one thing in common: A core of modur rigid foam made by puren. We provide panels and slabstock in various qualities and dimensions for model making.
Slabstock and panels with customer-/project-specific dimensions
Surface generally ground and dusted